Saturday, April 6, 2013

Jurassic Park 3D review

Holy crap that freaking dinosaur is gonna eat me!!! Oh wait, that's just the 3D. 
So I just saw the 1993 Spielberg classic, Jurassic Park, in 3D. So one thing to say, I remember it a lot differently and I was pleasantly surprised to remember Samuel L. Jackson was in this movie.Now I haven't seen this movie in a number of years so It was almost like looking at it with fresh eyes. And now I see the holes. The plot holes that is. This movie has a lot of plot holes and some just plain ridiculous moments. (Velociraptors can open doors? Seriously?) But I was also pleasantly surprised in a number of other ways. For example, the 3D actually added to the movie and made it a seriously enjoyable thrill ride! Even if you despise the movie, there are some really cool effects that the 3D makes a hell of a lot cooler. Also, seeing it in a theater was fun and pretty damn cool. Although I kinda wish I could have seen Evil Dead instead, I'm certainly glad I did go see Jurassic Park. Even though this movie is old and cheesy, it was great to look at this colorful film with a sense of childlike wonder.So even if the cheesy robotic dinosaurs and plot holes annoy you, you'll still have a really fun time looking at the visuals and getting a jump out of the 3D dinos. Happy Viewing. I give Jurassic Park 3D 4 out of 5 stars because although it's just an alright movie, it still manages to amaze me. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @WhitsMovies and like me on Facebook at Facebook.com/WhitsMovies!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment