Thursday, February 28, 2013

#tbt Kill Bill Vol. 1 review

For today's Throwback Thursday review, I've decided to review the awesome 2003 Quentin Tarantino revenge flick, Kill Bill Vol. 1. So how do I start? How about I start at how awesome this movie is. It's about a character known only as The Bride played by Uma Thurman, whose ex-lover and boss named Bill, shoots her down on her wedding rehearsal. Bill and his squad of assassins known as the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad crash the wedding and kill everyone inside, so they think. When Bill puts a bullet in The Bride's head, he only puts her in a coma for four years. When she wakes up she goes on a warpath of revenge against everyone on the squad, starting with O-Ren Ishii and Vernita Green. The whole movie is her going after and killing those two in some really awesome fight sequences. A lot of the fighting and styles Quentin Tarantino used are paying homage to old kung-fu movies and samurai movies. All of this plus some trademark Tarantino dialouge adds to a bloody fun, really good movie! I hope you liked today's review, I may review Kill Bill Vol. 2 next week if enough people want me too. Happy Viewing! Follow me on Twitter @WhitsMovies and like me on Facebook at Facebook.com/WhitsMovies.



No comments:

Post a Comment