Thursday, January 24, 2013

#tbt Moon review

For today's Throwback Thursday review, I have decided to review the 2009 sci-fi movie Moon starring Sam Rockwell and Kevin Spacey. The first thing I have to say about Moon is how great it is. It's emotional and creative and really good considering Sam Rockwell is basically the only person in the movie, except for Kevin Spacey who plays a robot named GERTY. The movie is about Sam Bell, a guy stationed on the moon in the near future for three years to help harvest energy to Earth. Sam gets in an accident and learns a secret about himself and why he's truly there. Now that is really all I can tell you without spoiling it but it is good and brings up many questions about memory and existence. Just watch it and you will see. It's good, you'll probably like it. Happy Viewing! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @WhitsMovies and like me on Facebook at Facebook.com/WhitsMovies.


No comments:

Post a Comment