Saturday, December 29, 2012

Django Unchained review

Loud, gory, and bloody awesome! Django Unchained will not disappoint. Now for some it may be a "bit much" but if you don't mind lots of blood, guns, and racial slurs it's some fun, classic Quentin Tarantino. Starring Jaime Foxx as a gun-toting ex-slave and Christoph Waltz who plays the part beautifully as his bounty hunter partner. This movie is written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and promises an original story, lots of violence, and even some laughs. Oscar worthy. I myself am a big Tarantino fan and loved Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Inglorious Bastards and I loved Django Unchained just as much. The movie is about a slave named Django (Foxx) who is freed by a bounty hunter posing as a dentist, Dr. King Schultz  (Waltz) because he needs information on three criminals known as the Brittle Brothers. Django gives it to him and they become bounty hunting partners until spring, when Schultz takes him to free his wife, Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) from a plantation owner, Calvin Candie. (Leonardo DiCaprio) Gun fights, blood, and just awesome acting from Christoph Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson ensue. Some great shots in this movie and very worthy of awards. Even Tarantino himself shows up for a short scene. My opinion? Watch it! I give Django Unchained 4.8 out of 5 stars. Happy Viewing! Follow me on Twitter @WhitsMovies and like me on Facebook and email me at whitsmovies98@gmail.com.
Django Unchained Character Poster – Jamie Foxx






No comments:

Post a Comment