Thursday, November 8, 2012

#tbt The Big Lebowski review

For today's Throwback Thursday review I am reviewing the 1998 Coen brothers comedy The Big Lebowski starring Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi, Julianne Moore, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. This is one of my all-time favorite movies. It's not my favorite ever, (Looper, Reservoir Dogs, or The Shawshank Redemption take that title) but it sure is good. It's about Jeff Lebowski, or The Dude, as he's called, an unemployed stoner and bowler who through mistaken identity gets his rug peed on which spawns other hilarious events. He ends up trying to figure out a kidnapping, gets his car stolen, and goes to In-and-Out Burger. This movie is very funny and a classic Coen brothers movie. I would recommend it to almost anyone. This movie is on Netflix Instant if you'd like to watch it. I hope to review Skyfall or Flight tomorrow or possibly a double review. You can also follow me on Twitter @WhitsMovies. Happy Viewing!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment